Frequently Asked Questions
Capital City Baptist Church exists, with the help of the Holy Spirit, to bring people to Jesus Christ and into the fellowship of His family. Equipping them for life and ministry in the church and the world to the glory of God the Father
Becoming a CCBC member is not at all difficult, one just needs to attend the membership classes. The membership classes are there to help you in understanding the background of Capital City Baptist Church and all the ministries that are here. Below are steps to follow:
- Collect membership forms from the church office, fill in your details and drop it off at the office.
- Attend the Membership classes, classes run for a duration of 9 weeks.
The mode of baptism that is done at CCBC is the immersion baptism. We baptize those people that have accepted Jesus Christ as their personal Lord and Savior. Please register your name at the Church office if you would like to be baptized.
Note: We do not baptize Children here at CCBC, instead children are dedicated.
Proverbs 22:6 “Train up a child in the way he should go, even when he is old he will not depart from it”
For a child to be dedicated please follow the procedures below:
- Book the date which you want the child to be dedicated.
- Choose the service in which you want the church to be dedicated.
- The church will then arrange that both parents meet with the Senior Pastor
Bring the whole tithe into the store house, that they may be food in my house. Test me in this, says the Lord Almighty and see if I will not throw open the flood gates of heaven and pour out so much blessings that there will not be enough room to store it (Malachi 3:10)
To give your tithe you need to:
Get an envelope at the back of the church, place your tithe or offering in it. If it is on a Sunday during services, you can drop it in the offering basket.
If it is during the week, you can drop it off at the church office and make sure to collect you receipt.
If you want to get married please follow the following procedures:
- Book an appointment at the church office to meet with the Pastor.
- Fill in the marriage eligibility forms.
- Book a date for the wedding.
- Fill in the consent forms.
- Undergo marriage counseling.