Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Reports to: Executive Administrator
Position Status: Full-Time
POSITION SUMMARY: The Administrative Assistant assists in coordinating all church office activities by working directly with the
junior support staff and pastoral staff, and manages most of the secretarial services of the church.
- Front office management
- To order office supplies and maintain supply room in an orderly manner and adhering to office policies and budget guidelines.
- Help to follow up, maintain and coordinate church calendar.
- Provides administrative support to various ministries of the church
- To help the accounts department on assigned duties.
- Manages petty cash float
JOB SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- A faithful born again believer and follower of Jesus Christ
- Minimum Advance Diploma in Business Administration or equivalent, those with a degree will have an added advantage
- Minimum 2yrs experience
- A commitment to confidentiality of personal information, all records of staff and members
- Proven ability to lead and manage a group of people
- Knowledge of computer hardware and software, including Word, Excel, Outlook, and church management software.
- Attention to detail and follow-through on assignments on deadlines, a commitment to good interpersonal relationships, teamwork and support of church ministries, and a pleasant personality.
- Excellent communication skills
Remuneration: Competitive pay package and other benefits will be offered based on candidate’s experience and qualifications.
APPLICATIONS TO BE ADDRESSED TO THE EXECUTIVE ADMINISTRATOR, SENT THROUGH EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org