The Business Manager will be responsible for overseeing the implementation of the vision of CCBC and the development of strategies to fulfill the same vision.
The role includes management of CCBC and its subsidiary operations, including Project Management.
- A mature Born again Christian with a Christian testimony.
- Business professional preferably having managed a successful business.
- Skills in strategic planning/ implementation/ management, reference validated great people skills, and proven track record of team development and management.
- Exhibits drive and enthusiasm.
- A bachelor’s degree at an accredited college or university in accounting and finance or relevant work experience.
- A master’s degree at an accredited college or university or relevant work experience / Certified Public Accountant (CPA).
- A minimum of five years of financial experience and management experience with the day-to-day financial operations or project management of an organization.
- Any relevant combination of education and experience determined to be acceptable.
Applications to be sent through email to firstname.lastname@example.org with title “Business Manager Application“.
Closing Date: 23rd March 2016.